Based in the idyllic Dordogne region, this 3 night photography break with an award winning photographer guarantees to make the most of your short time away; take your skills to a new level & photograph the verdant patchwork of valleys, forests, flowing rivers and bustling markets more details...
Included in the price
Please note that holidays do not include flights, please see the 'getting there' tab for more details.
- Click here to read the photography instructor’s profile and guest reviews
- 3 nights accommodation in an private twin or double en-suite room in Hotel L'Esplanade (no single supplements)
- Please note: prices are based on 1 photographer travelling solo with their own room, if you are travelling with a partner (photographer or non-participating partner, please see the 'Costing and Extras' tab for pricing information
- You will arrive on day 1 and check out of the accommodation on day 4
- 2 full days of photography tuition
- Photography activities include:
- Friday evening welcome drinks with photo tutorial and look at the weekend's main themes
- Dawn and evening shoots on day 2 and 3
- A morning shoot on market day in the town of Sarlat on day 2
- Morning shoot of the town of Domme on day 3
- Editing work using lightroom and Photoshop on day 3
- Breakfast and dinner each day at the hotel
- Lunch whilst out on photo shoots is not included in the price (days 2 and 3)
- Please note additional drinks during meals are not included
- All transport (where necessary) to each photography shoot location
Based in a charming hotel in the medieval town of Domme in the centre of beautiful Dordogne; this excellent photography course in France takes place amongst a landscape of green fields, winding rivers and fairytale chateaux perched on hilltops, where an established professional photographer for over 15 years will be on hand to ensure an inspirational digital photography experience.
Holiday start days
- This holiday starts on