Stay in a picture-perfect 18th Century stone house in the idyllic Dordogne region on this 3 night photography break with an award winning photographer - take your skills to a new level, photographing the verdant patchwork of valleys, forests, flowing rivers and bustling markets more details...
Included in the price
Please note that holidays do not include flights, please see the 'getting there' tab for more details.
- SPECIAL OFFER: £100 off on October dates. Was £495, Now £395.
- Click here to read the photography instructor’s profile
- 3 nights accommodation in an private twin or double en-suite room in a French 18th Century stone house (no single supplements)
- You will arrive on day 1 and check out of the accommodation on day 4
- 2 full days of Photography tuition
- Photography activities include:
- dawn and evening shoots on day 2 and 3
- A morning shoot on market day in the town of Sarlat on day 2
- Morning shoot of the town of Domme on day 3
- Editing work using lightroom and Photoshop on day 3
- Breakfast and dinner each day at the 18th Century stone house
- Lunch whilst out on photo shoots is not included in the price (days 2 and 3)
- All transport (where necessary) to each photography shoot location
Located in an enchanting 18th Century stone house in the centre of beautiful Dordogne; this excellent photography school in France is set amongst a landscape of green fields, winding rivers and fairytale chateaux perched on hilltops, where established professional photographer for over 15 years will be on hand to ensure an inspirational digital photography experience
Holiday start days
- This holiday starts on